Webrageous PPC managers are experts at managing large spend Google AdWords accounts with monthly spending of $30,000 to $100,000 or more. We currently manage multiple large spend accounts and we have been doing so for over 10 years. Maintaining staff with over five years average experience managing Google AdWords accounts is one of the tricks that allows us to manage large accounts effectively. Another important factor that sets us apart is our ratio of accounts to account managers. Most of our account managers manage five or fewer accounts as of February 2016. Many of our competitors have account managers managing 80 accounts and sometimes more. It’s hard to make a difference, especially with a massive account, if you only have 30 minutes or less per week to dedicate to that account. Most large accounts qualify for our 60 day risk-free trial so you can see for yourself if Webrageous is the right fit for you.
Several of our clients spend $30,000-$100,000 per month, with the majority of them working with us for more than 3 years. We have become known for providing our clients with both exceptional service and fabulous results.
Check out some of our testimonials here.
How We Manage Large Spend Accounts
Managing big budget accounts is not an easy task for many, but it is one of the things we do best. We manage accounts carefully and work to ensure the best possible ROI is achieved.
We can help you with:
- Finding most profitable keywords for your business.
- Managing your budget and bids to maximize ROI.
- Writing/designing and optimizing creative ads.
- Setting up conversion and/or call tracking.
- Daily performance monitoring to ensure the best possible results.
- On-going optimization to remove low-profit search terms.
- Adding negative keywords to avoid displaying ads for unrelated searches.
- Improving quality score so you pay less for higher ad positions.
- On-going analysis and reporting.
Large spend Google AdWords accounts require special attention and our account managers closely monitor performance on a daily basis. Our account managers do optimizations whenever an opportunity presents itself. On average, our account managers make 500 or more changes to our larger accounts every month.
We customize reports to help each client understand performance based on their needs. Check out the results for one of our clients and see how we helped him bring down the cost per lead from $371 to $254 while also increasing the conversion rate by 26.46%, resulting in a 47% increase in the number of conversions.
Also, take a look at how much we dropped the CPC for another client. We know how to improve quality scores so you pay the lowest possible amount for each click.
Below is the screenshot of a weekly report we send one of clients every week. Check out how much we have improved the cost-per-lead (CPL).
A/B Testing of the Landing Pages
Large, high spend accounts, drive a high number of clicks. Our job is to convert the maximum number of clicks into customers.
To maximize click to lead conversion rates we do A/B testing of the landing pages to determine which version converts best.
- Lead form placement/position on landing pages.
- Click-to-call button design and position.
- Placement of reviews and testimonials.
- Shorter verses longer forms.
- Call-to-action button colors.
- Changing content and banners.
There are no magic formula for the perfect landing page. We start our work based on best practices learned working with other clients. From there continuous testing and improvement to make every client’s landing pages convert the best they can. We make sure we are helping our clients create landing pages that convert clicks into conversions.
Alerts & Automations
Webrageous account managers set up alerts and automations to quickly catch and react to unexpected problems.
For example, we might create alerts to notify us when:
- Average Position drops below 2.0 for a campaign.
- There is a sudden change in conversion rate.
- There is a sudden change in cost-per-conversion.
- Average cost-per-click (CPC) increases.
- There is a sudden change in the number of impressions or clicks.
- Keywords or ads are disapproved.
- A campaign runs out of budget too quickly.
These alerts notify us when something unexpected happens, allowing us to catch potential problems and opportunities right away.
We also utilize automations when managing large accounts to make the process easier. For example:
- Decreasing budgets by 20% on weekends.
- Increasing bids by 10% during business hours.
- Pausing keywords with a high cost-per-conversion.
- Pausing ads with a high cost-per-conversion.
These automations and alerts help make large AdWords accounts easier to manage.
If you spend between $30,000 and $100,000, or more, and you are not happy with your current results, you have come to the right place! We are experts in managing big budget accounts and we are confident we can provide you with the best possible results for your campaigns. Please get in touch with us by filling out the form below or calling us at 800-645-9521.