This is the page presented after an internet user types a keyword or keyword phrase into a search engine toolbar. It presents the internet user with a series of links to websites that match what that user is looking for. Some are paid advertisements and some are organic listings, generated automatically by the search engine itself.
Call Our Google Ads
- DON’T Create Responsive Text Ads!
- Offline Conversion Tracking for Google Ads: Are You Taking Advantage?
- What metrics are important for split testing an ad?
- How to Integrate PPC and SEO to Achieve Better ROI for Your Digital Marketing
- Google penalties can affect your site’s ranking. What are its implications on your PPC efforts?
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.