This term describes the overall PPC advertising content that focuses on one goal. Therefore, if the conversion of a PPC campaign happens when an internet user buys a certain pair of trainers, all the advertisements, advertising text and keywords, etc. are part of one single PPC campaign devoted to making that conversion happen.
Call Our Google Ads
- Tactics You’ve Never Thought of To Get More Google Reviews
- New 5 Star Google Review For Google Ads Management!
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads – Everything You Need to Know
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategy: 7 Ways to Boost % of Qualified Leads!