When Google, or any other search engine that you are advertising through, places an advertisement on the SERP, it is what is known as an impression. PPC advertisers are not charged for impressions on the search network. They are only charged when an internet user clicks on that impression. However, a PPC advertiser can control when impressions of their advertisements will appear to better target their audience.
Call Our Google Ads
- Tactics You’ve Never Thought of To Get More Google Reviews
- New 5 Star Google Review For Google Ads Management!
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads – Everything You Need to Know
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategy: 7 Ways to Boost % of Qualified Leads!