When Google, or any other search engine that you are advertising through, places an advertisement on the SERP, it is what is known as an impression. PPC advertisers are not charged for impressions on the search network. They are only charged when an internet user clicks on that impression. However, a PPC advertiser can control when impressions of their advertisements will appear to better target their audience.
Call Our Google Ads
- PPC experts: What is your advice to lawyers who are just getting started with PPC?
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
- Why are dynamic ads sometimes NOT a good idea?
- Is Your PPC Campaign Equipped to Account for Voice Search?
- Searched For This Present For a Client for THREE YEARS!!!
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.