A display URL is what the internet user sees when the advertisement is placed on the SERP. A destination URL is where that internet user will be taken to if they click on the advertisement. Google has very specific rules that must be adhered to regarding the differences between display and destination URLs, so make sure that you are aware of these rules.
Call Our Google Ads
- Tactics You’ve Never Thought of To Get More Google Reviews
- New 5 Star Google Review For Google Ads Management!
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads – Everything You Need to Know
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategy: 7 Ways to Boost % of Qualified Leads!