A display URL is what the internet user sees when the advertisement is placed on the SERP. A destination URL is where that internet user will be taken to if they click on the advertisement. Google has very specific rules that must be adhered to regarding the differences between display and destination URLs, so make sure that you are aware of these rules.
Call Our Google Ads
- PPC experts: What is your advice to lawyers who are just getting started with PPC?
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
- Why are dynamic ads sometimes NOT a good idea?
- Is Your PPC Campaign Equipped to Account for Voice Search?
- Searched For This Present For a Client for THREE YEARS!!!
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.