When a paid advertisement appears on a SERP, the possibility exists that an internet searcher may well click on that advertisement. The CTR is the amount of times an internet user clicks on the advertisement in comparison to the amount of times the search engine displays the advertisement. For example, if Google shows an advertisement 100 times in a month and out of those 100 times, 25 internet users actually click on the advertisement, then the CTR is 25%. The higher the CTR, the better the advertising campaign actually is because it affects quality score.
Call Our Google Ads
- Google Lead Form Extensions: How to Use Them For Your Firm
- What are your tips to lawyers who never thought about marketing online?
- The Perks and Pitfalls of Dynamic Search Ads
- PPC experts: What is your advice to lawyers who are just getting started with PPC?
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.