The CPC is the amount an advertiser pays each time a user clicks on his/her ad. Google AdWords has a CPC pricing system that is based on a bidding system. This means CPC can vary throughout the day depending on competitors amongst other things.
Call Our Google Ads
- PPC experts: What is your advice to lawyers who are just getting started with PPC?
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
- Why are dynamic ads sometimes NOT a good idea?
- Is Your PPC Campaign Equipped to Account for Voice Search?
- Searched For This Present For a Client for THREE YEARS!!!
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.