The CPC is the amount an advertiser pays each time a user clicks on his/her ad. Google AdWords has a CPC pricing system that is based on a bidding system. This means CPC can vary throughout the day depending on competitors amongst other things.
Call Our Google Ads
- Tactics You’ve Never Thought of To Get More Google Reviews
- New 5 Star Google Review For Google Ads Management!
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads – Everything You Need to Know
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategy: 7 Ways to Boost % of Qualified Leads!