This is one of the most important elements of PPC Advertising that everyone should understand. If an internet user arrives to your website and then does whatever it is that you want them to do, they create what is known as a conversion. For example, a conversion could be buying a product, it could be signing up to join a newsletter, it could be filling in a form to share contact details, anything. What you want them to do is irrelevant in many respects. It is whether they do it or not that is important; whether they “convert” or not.
Call Our Google Ads
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
- Is Your PPC Campaign Equipped to Account for Voice Search?
- Searched For This Present For a Client for THREE YEARS!!!
- How do PPC best practices for mobile differ from those for web campaigns?
- Does the position of your pay-per-click ad on the search engine results page really matter?
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.