This is one of the most important elements of PPC Advertising that everyone should understand. If an internet user arrives to your website and then does whatever it is that you want them to do, they create what is known as a conversion. For example, a conversion could be buying a product, it could be signing up to join a newsletter, it could be filling in a form to share contact details, anything. What you want them to do is irrelevant in many respects. It is whether they do it or not that is important; whether they “convert” or not.
Call Our Google Ads
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategies That Can Drive More Qualified Leads
- HELP! I Am Under House Arrest! (Sort of….)
- Phrase Match & Broad Match Modifier Changes with Google Ads – part 2
- How To Prepare and Cope With Phrase Match & Broad Match Modifier Changes with Google Ads – part 1