This is a term which is used to describe when a program, tool or application has not yet been fully released to the general public. For example, when Google creates a new PPC tool and it wants to test the quality of this tool before releasing it to everyone and anyone, they place it in the BETA testing stage and invite certain companies or PPC Managers to test out the new product for them over a specific period of time.
Call Our Google Ads
- Tactics You’ve Never Thought of To Get More Google Reviews
- New 5 Star Google Review For Google Ads Management!
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads – Everything You Need to Know
- 4 FEET OF SNOW RECENTLY AT SNOWBIRD UTAH (Webrageous Clients Can Stay For Free At The Snowbird Ski Resort)
- Google Ads Strategy: 7 Ways to Boost % of Qualified Leads!