This is a term which is used to describe when a program, tool or application has not yet been fully released to the general public. For example, when Google creates a new PPC tool and it wants to test the quality of this tool before releasing it to everyone and anyone, they place it in the BETA testing stage and invite certain companies or PPC Managers to test out the new product for them over a specific period of time.
Call Our Google Ads
- PPC experts: What is your advice to lawyers who are just getting started with PPC?
- 5 Steps for Creating a Great Google Ads Account Structure
- Why are dynamic ads sometimes NOT a good idea?
- Is Your PPC Campaign Equipped to Account for Voice Search?
- Searched For This Present For a Client for THREE YEARS!!!
Watch Webrageous Client Testimonials
What Do You Have To Gain?
Webrageous has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
NOLONG TERM CONTRACT
No long-term contract
We have been in business for 18 years
Most Webrageous account managers have over five years experience in PPC.