Placement Targeting is a method of PPC Advertising which Google AdWords Advertisers can make use of if working within the Content or Display Network as opposed to Paid Search.
Placement Targeting is like baking a cake because:
- you personally select you ingredients (the websites you are going to advertise on)
- you put these ingredients into your bowl (your PPC Advertising Campaign)
- mix everything together (you do this by creating advertisement text that will attract people who are going to enjoy eating your PPC Advertising Cake)
- set the oven to the right temperature (you choose the right heat and length of cooking time for your cake)
- you wait for the perfect tasty result to come from all of your hard work (a conversion) (more…)