Pay Per Click Management
The good news is we can help. The bad news is Pay Per Click (PPC) Management is becoming more challenging, particularly over the past several months with the dramatic increase in search volume for mobile searches. Desktop searches are declining and that’s a big problem for many advertisers. Competition is heating up. New clients come to us complaining of declining profitability. The key to success is exploiting the explosion in mobile searches. Many advertisers and agencies are trying to avoid mobile. But ignoring the elephant in the room is never a good idea. We can turn things around!.
Risk Free 60 Day Trial!
Webrageous is the only PPC management firm we are aware of that offers 60 days of free management if you are not thrilled with our results and service. Please visit this page to learn more. Most agencies don’t know how to manage the mobile explosion. We do and we can put you back on top! If we weren’t genuinely confident in our abilities to help you we would not make this generous offer. We do need to review your account with you first to make sure that we see enough opportunities in your account but we find that we are able to help most clients who contact us. And if you are not satisfied for any reason then we work for free!
Watch All Webrageous Client Testimonials
The Mobile EXPLOSION!
Google’s spokesperson Matt Cutts estimates that by the end of 2014 more than half of all searches will be done on a mobile device. On some search result pages on a desktop there are 11 paid ads.
On a mobile device there are one or two paid ads at the top of the screen and above the fold.
There may be up to three ads at the bottom of the search results for mobile but very few people scroll that far. Essentially, we are playing an adults game of musical chairs. The problem is nine chairs are being removed at the same time and only two chairs are left. We can help make sure you are one of the two winners and not one of the nine losers.
The mobile transition can be your biggest problem (some advertisers will go out of business) or your biggest opportunity (our clients are growing)! Our team is here at your service to help you make the transition effortlessly. Our approach is paying big dividends for our clients. Because of this opportunity we started offering a 60 day no risk trial .
We were recently on a call with our representative from a very large firm that sells PPC ads. Since mobile is working great for our clients we asked how we can push mobile harder. She was shocked because most advertisers are asking how they can avoid mobile. Most of the mobile strategies we use are very simple but not intuitive. Many other agencies have their head in the sand and don’t have an effective mobile strategy. They claim they do. But it doesn’t work. Our mobile strategy works and we’re so confident that’s why we started offering a risk-free trial .
Take a look at the following three screenshots where you can see the improvements we have been able to deliver for one of our clients who jumped on the mobile transition in late 2013. First take a look at the results from the middle of 2013.
in the next screenshot below take a look at the results from January 2014. You can see that mobile is doing very well. A month or two before this client created a mobile landing page. You can also see that desktop results had deteriorated since the summer of 2013.
We decided to step on the gas! We decided to see how far we could push and exploit mobile while at the same time pulling back on desktop searches as those results began to deteriorate more quickly. The reason is simple: there are fewer and fewer desktop searches and advertisers are not making the transition to mobile. Instead, advertisers are beating each other up and bidding higher and higher for desktop search. For many clients, or playbook is to push mobile as hard as possible and start to dial back on desktop.
Every client is different. And we will adapt our playbook to your business and your needs. We have flexible and open minded team that will work with you to develop, implement and test the best strategy for you and your business.
Areas Where Webrageous Excels
- Large Accounts – Accounts spending $30,000-$100,000 per month or more
- Law Firm Marketing including Family Law, Pharmaceutical and Drug Liability, and Personal Injury
- Lead Generation
- Difficult Situations including declining profitability from PPC. We aren’t afraid to cut off our right arm to help you. Agencies typically charge a percentage of ad spend. We have proactively told several clients to cut their spending-sometimes in half! This is scary for any agency but we always put our clients first. If our invoices to you drop in half but we earn your trust and keep you as a client for several years then we all win.
- Complex Accounts. One of our more challenging accounts targets approximately 30 countries and over 20 languages with tens of thousands of Products.
- Stopping Click Fraud. click fraud can be very scary and very tough to stop. And the search engine’s don’t always appear very helpful when you ask for a refund. Client don’t like to hear this, but many times what appears to be click fraud is poor management of your PPC accounts. We know how to tell the difference. And we can take several proactive measures whether you are experiencing click fraud now or want to be prepared for the future.
See The Results We Have Delivered For Others
The Webrageous Advantage
- Stability. We were founded in 2001.
- Personalized Attention. We are an established agency where you receive personalized attention from account managers who care.
- Better service. At some firms account managers manage 80 or more accounts. At Webrageous a typical account manager usually manages less than 10 accounts.When an account manager has to oversee 80+ accounts they cease to become an account manager. They become order takers who wait for you to call. This may have helped some clients get by until recently when the tidal wave of the mobile transition started rolling over a lot of accounts. Order takers are not prepared to spot trends during this tricky mobile transition and guide you successfully.
- Click fraud management
- We offer a Risk Free 60 Day Trial!
- We have a great record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- SEO. SEO has a great return on investment. If more than 40% of your business comes from PPC then you need to diversify.
- We started as a web design firm in 2001 and are experts at optimizing your landing pages to maximize conversions. If your website is holding you back then we can work directly with your web designer and communicate clearly the steps required for improvement. If you don’t have a web designer or programmer we can help find one that is affordable. And we can walk you through the process of utilizing crowd sourced web design. This emerging trend will save you a lot on web design and you will likely have dozens of designers who present a design option completely risk-free! imagine-after seeing possibly dozens of designs you may be able to reject all of them and cancel the web design project and get your money back!
- Successfully managing the mobile explosion. Is your website responsive or at least mobile friendly? If you don’t know what a responsive website is then you really need to get up to speed ASAP! Even if your website looks awful on a smart phone we can still help you. There are some tricks to making your website smartphone friendly or responsive without spending a fortune. We won’t do the work but we all point you in the right direction and help you get set up with the right partners to make it happen without spending a bundle. Remember the number of advertisers for each keyword search is shrinking from 11 advertisers on a desktop search result page to only 1 or 2 on a smart phone. Is one big game of musical chairs. Remember musical chairs from elementary school? 11 advertisers just enough from their chair and the teacher is in the process of taking away nine chairs. Will you still have a seat at the table?
- Bilingual English/Spanish employees and experience running international campaigns in multiple foreign languages
What Are You Waiting For?
After you fill out our contact form below we encourage you to browse the other pages you find on this site and learn more about our pay per click management services. We highly encourage you to watch our testimonials videos where you can see some of the results we’ve achieved for other pay per click management clients.
Contact us today at 800-645-9521 or email