Pay pay click bid management is one of the most complex elements of a pay per click management campaign.
Pay per click bid management is a subtle business and there are a number of different theories behind the best way in which to manage the bids of a PPC client. For example, PPC Managers who are focusing on their pay per click bid management skills could do the following:
- Download a PC/MAC based bid management tool to help them run multiple accounts.
- Subscribe to an Internet based pay per click bid management tool and pay the monthly license fee for this tool until they no longer wish to use it.
- Find a pay per click bid management tool that allows them to monitor competitors’ bid management actions and ideas.
- Take advantage of pay per click bid management gaps by bidding on a less popular keyword that might then feature higher up on the SERP while costing less.
- Work on bidding for keywords across a number of different PPC networks at the same time.
The above list is by no means exhaustive, but it does provide a general idea into the breadth available to PPC Managers when focusing on pay per click bid management.
It is this breadth that makes pay per click bid management so subtle and time-consuming.
Webrageous Studios, therefore, has created a short but useful article on pay per click bid management that uncovers the importance of analyzing the performance of all keywords within a campaign at the same time when aiming to improve the effects of your pay per click bid management.
To find out WHY it is important to consider all keywords at the same time when optimizing pay per click bid management, click here and read the article at your leisure.
Need Google Ads Management Help?
Free Google Ads account review for
Most clients work directly with the founder
Almost 20 years experience