Google AdWords has recently launched a new website purely devised to support and advise small to medium sized business owners about the best ways in which to run a successful Google AdWords account and get the most from your PPC Advertising.
This new website is called the AdWords Small Business Center and Webrageous Studios suggests that you all take a look and see how much you can gain from it.
What to Expect from the AdWords Small Business Center
There are a number of different topics to explore in the AdWords Small Business Center. This means that no matter how new you are to Google AdWords or how long you have been in the field, there is definitely so much that you can use in this website.
For instance you can:
- learn how to improve the writing of your advertisement text
- learn how to optimize your website further to improve PPC results
- learn how to make the most out of all the Google AdWords PPC features and tools to optimize the efforts of your PPC even further
- visit the Inside AdWords Blog directly from this new site in order to remain up to date with all Google AdWords developments
- make use of a discussion forum in the site where you can talk to other small business owners like yourself about how they feel about this new AdWords Business Center, among other topics
One of the best things about the AdWords Small Business Center is the layout. The website is extremely easy to navigate and includes very clean and clutter free web pages. This makes it perfect for those who are still trying to find their way around.
If you haven’t taken a look at the new AdWords Small Business Centre website yet, you may do so now by following this link. Try to explore and make the most out of its features and content and use your new found knowledge in growing your campaign even further.
Need Google Ads Management Help?
Free Google Ads account review for
Most clients work directly with the founder
Almost 20 years experience