This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.Webrageous.com, a leader in pay per click management services founded in 2001. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We promise not to sell, rent or give this information to anyone with the exception of one partner pay per click management firm we work with occasionally when we are not able to take on new clients. They will immediately stop contacting you if you request so. We only send them leads very occasionally.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization with the sole exception listed above.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email or phone in the future. If you sign up for our newsletter we will remove you from the list immediately if you ask us to. when you visit our site a cookie will be placed on your computer by Google and will allow us to serve you ads when you visit Google AdSense sites. If you clear your cookies and do not visit Webrageous.com again then you will no longer see these ads.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our contact page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Tell us to go to hell and never contact you again.
We do collect secure information such as credit card numbers at this time when a client begins working with us.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.