SMB Pay Per Click Fails
There are far too many SMBs that attempt pay per click advertising but just do not have the knowledge or the experience in pay per click to achieve success. The advertising form might look simple but to get it right it can be very complicated. That is why it pays to hire a pay per click management expert on SMBs.
- They do not understand the relevant advertising rules, which vary depending on your industry, and advertise something that is illegal to advertise. This could result in a suspension or hefty consequences from the advertising board.
- They don’t research their keywords and are continually outbid by their competition.
- They link advertisements to irrelevant landing pages or broken URLs, spending money on clicks that do not turn into conversions, thereby increasing their cost per conversion.
- They fail to optimize their landing pages and website and make the conversion path too confusing for potential customers to make a conversion, thereby losing business.
- Some SMBs attempt to advertise on Google AdWords without reading the rules or regulations and without a proper understanding of the numerous tools and features that Google AdWords has implemented to help advertisers succeed.
- They bid too high on keywords or make their keyword choices too broad, failing to focus on their target audience, that is, those who are more likely to make a conversion.
Webrageous has 10 years’ experience managing pay per click advertising campaigns for SMBs. We can tell you that in our time in the business we have seen many SMBs who have come to us with failing campaigns, who have experienced click fraud, or who are drastically losing money. We have been able to bail out those companies and we can help you too.